The Utah Land Use Institute was created in 2007. It’s mission is to raise the professionalism of those involved in the land use arena, including planning and legal professionals, civic leaders, and citizens. We sponsor an annual fall conference, periodic seminars on various topics, and offer publications both electronically and in print through this website.
Key Supporters of the Utah Land Use Institute:
- The S. J. & Jessie E. Quinney Foundation
- Real Property Section, Utah State Bar
- Utah League of Cities and Towns
- Utah Association of Realtors
- Salt Lake Association of Realtors
- Utah Chapter, American Planning Association